Thursday, April 6, 2006

Presents for Queen Krissy


Presents For Queen Krissy


Hey! John Scalzi made me do it!:(


This is our serious assignment and I'm taking it seriously!(no pun intended nor created...)


Uhuh!(clears throat)


I know that Queen Scalzi deserves a pirate ship worth of gold, an ocean full of black gold, three 60 karats diamonds, a trip to Peru and Argentina with John and Princess Athena in tow; however, John said to "be reasonable."


Okokokok....what about a beautiful scarf from Moma


(Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art)...?


Or what about a nice stone necklace with her birth stone?


What about a weekend with John  out some where and and Athena stays with Krissy's mom?


I rest my case. ( pounds gavel).


Please reader post comments about your favorite ideas fora gift or your blog address where we can read your story!


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told him to send Krissy away (by herself or with a girlfriend) for the weekend.