Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Jennifer Lopez to star in new movie with husband Marc Anthony

Jennifer Lopez to Star in new Movie with husband Marc Anthony


Life&Style


January 9, 2006


Jennifer Lopez is starring in a new movie with her husband Marc Anthony called El Cantante, a movie about the Puerto Rican singer Hector Lavoe.


Jennifer is crazy about Marc. The couple is very romantic together. Marc is popular for his concerts and Jennifer is popular for her style of singing, dancing and her flair for life.


Some press wonder if this movie will work for them since they did not break all of the records for their 2005 Grammy awards.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't liked many of her movies as of yet...

Anonymous said...

Nat
At this point I would worry more for the health of their relationship and I can only hopoe that they can make it over the long haul.  It's hard enough having one very famous person in a relationship.  With both of them being so famous in their own rights they will have to work very hard to keep things together and I wish them all the luck in the world.
Sam

Anonymous said...

This publicity reminded me of the other guy she used to go out with and almost married but broke up because their movie was a flop? ahh..Ben Affleck...wasn't that his name? I think so..I remember they were nicknamed "BenLo"
Gem ~