Thursday, June 15, 2006

What is Something Your Dad did That You Do?


Google did the collection of father and daughter images


What is Something Your Dad did That You do Too?


(Scalzi made me do it! lol!)


It's almost Father's Day and so John Scalzi, out illustrious leader, poses the question.


One thing Dad liked to do was to wrestle us and tickle us until we could no longer catch our breath! Lol!


I enjoy that! I also love to take long walks.


It's your turn. Please leave comments or links to your blog entry about your father.You coudl also leave a link ot your comment at Your Scalzi's blog"By the Way."


oh and Happy Father's Day!


 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my first thought was, God, I hope nothing!
But we both like storms
Marti

Anonymous said...

   My father loved to listen to good music ... especially jazz ... but just about anything that was good.  I have his same love of music, and I get just as excited as he did when I find something new.  Tina

Anonymous said...

Don't know much about my Dad, he was never around as I was growing up, always away on a construction job. When he was home I was scared of him & stayed away. He deserted us when I was 12 to marry his mistress.
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

-Well my dad and I have a lot in common.  We both love the ocean and scuba diving.  We both love to camp, fish, swim, general love of the outdoors, horror movies, Johnny Weissmuller's Tarzan series, sweets, we both liked our steaks cooked the same way, belly button dessert, sweet potoatoes casserole, entertaining guests at our homes, bubble baths, and really there is a lot my dad and I share.  I am really close to both my parents so we have really just rubbed off on each other over the years.
http://blog.myspace.com/poptartcoco

Anonymous said...

h