Friday, August 26, 2005

Favorite things

What are your favorite things?


Marti wants us to talk about our favorite things. My favorite hobbies are reading sports travel and movies.Fresh air is tremendously important to your body.


 I admire loyalty in a friend and caring.


I think that love is very essential to every person.I love children.


Many times, adults who have a garden will point to a flower, tell you what it's called and where they bought it. A child will take you to the flower, show you all of the pedals and the center and explain to you very seriously how important it is.


Now you can add your thoughts too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think if we could all see life through the eyes of a child, we would be much happier.

Anonymous said...

Natty
This entry makes me think of my gandson.   Yes, very nice thoughts!
Sam

Anonymous said...

I love movies too.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful perspective!! I too belive in looking at the world through a child's eye...somehow it does give it some perspective or at least one with new spin, unthought of in our quirky world...
great entry!
Jodi

Anonymous said...

I agree with Hadon's comment if we could see the world through a child's eyes we most certainly would be a lot happier!

Children are absolutely amazing aren't they? :)

Maria

Anonymous said...

...

Anonymous said...

Children are the wiser because of their unique, untwisted point of view. They are so matter of fact. I still love toys. I just bought a set of magnets to play with. For me! I love play doh. And don't even get me started on the ant farm... I wrote about that for a few months... and I miss it... I want another one. Simple things are best. always.