Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Saint Exupery


Saint Exupery


Google photos


(Excerpt from"A Guide for Grownups" by Antoine de Saint Exupery:


" The arms of love compass you with your present, your past, your future, the arms of love gather you together."


Saint Exupery wrote a beautiful book called "the Little Prince" in French.He was an aviator who dissapeared while flying over the Medditerranean in 1944.


He was a passioante writer and he loved to tell about how love and friendship can make our world nicer and how it causes people, animals and plants to grow and flourish.


I wish for you, reader, that kind of love, friendship, a wonderful pet and a colorful garden!


Happy spring!


 


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW what a nice wish for the reader!
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I regularly talk to the plants in my garden.

Anonymous said...

when Tom and I were dating, I bought him a copy of that book and he bought me a copy for our 6 month anniversary!
Marti