Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Who performed these Songs??!What musical were they in?


Who Performed these Songs?What Musical were they in?


1."wise men say...only fools rush in.."


2."If the sun refused to shine,


I would still be loving you


Mountains drop into the sea


There would still be You and Me."


3."Round-round-round


I get around


I get around, I'm a real cool kid!"


4."Oh Brown Sugar!


Sometimes you dance so good!


oh Brown Sugar


Just like a young girl should!"


5."Summer time


When the livin' is easy


Fish are jumpin'


And the cotton is high"


6. "I'd do anything


For your love


Anything,


yes I'd do anything,


Anything for you!"


7. "all I want is a place somewhere


Far away from the cold night air.


With one enormous chair


Ah wouldn't it be lovely?


8. "People stop and stare,


they don't bother me


There is no place on this world that I would rather be


All at once am I


Several stories high


When I'm here on the street where you live!"


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love old songs, so here it goes:

1.  Elvis OF COURSE!
2.  Everly Brothers ??
3.  Beach Boys
5.  From Porgie & Bess I believe, not sure who is the singer though

The others I know the songs, but I'm not sure who sings them.  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa