Sunday, November 13, 2005

Magazines I like...

Magazines I like...


John M Scalzi, our journal teacher, told us to write up magazines that we like.My favorites are many.


I love "The Week" because it covers alot of what makes the world tick.. sometimes I like "U.S. News and World Report" because it brings new light to tired subjects, due to new information.


Speaking of new information," Scientific American"


is fun. I love reading about new discoveries in outer space.


"National Geographic" and for kids "Discovery" are very interesting to learn about the world.


I love the stories about Animals in Audubon and sometimes in Sierra. I like reading about our national wildland preservation in conservation magazines.


Sometimes I like to read Art in America.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nat
These are all great publications you've listed here.  My list would read almost the same!
Sam

Anonymous said...

I Love Audubon.  I Love love love animals...........