Sunday, September 7, 2008

Great Inspirational Blogs:Christianity and Judaism

Great Inspirational Blogs:Christianity
http://journals.aol.com/lifesabench/NoApologies:BiblicalPerspectivesinWorldEvents/

Carolyn takes no prisoners.I do not have to agree with all of her beliefs;au contraire.
She enjoys discussion of some great religions: Christianity, Judaism and Islam.
Join her for a lively discussion about the lives of Muslims, Christians, Jews in today's controversial world. She is a wonderful mother and wife . Carolyn still lives in Cananda
I think.
Sugar lives in Kansas. She used to travel all over the world teaching people as a missionary. These entries are fascinating. Her entries now a days are full of joy, humor and spiritual insight! She is a great mother, grandmother, friend to all and writer.
http://journals.aol.com/Mereel2005/Wemadeourownhuppah/
Laini and Mark write this colorful journey; filled with joy.compassion and love of Judaism and each other. It is a touching story of how they met at Temple and the beautiful life and customs and traditions that followed.

, ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie, thank you for mentioning me, but slow down a little, give people a chance to get to the journals you have already mentioned.  You are going to run out of steam at this rate and people will not be able to cope lol

Anonymous said...

Hi nat- You're so sweet! Thank you for adding me too- you've got some other excellent choices, and I'm going to have to try and get to some of them!  God Bless!  And, no, I don't live in Canada anymore.  I was born and raised there, but have lived in the States for 17 years!  I will become a citizen on my 22 anniversary~  My parents don't want me to be a citizen (I think they still expect me to move back home someday) but I love America like no other and I told them once I'd been here for as long as being a Canadian- I WILL OFFICIALLY BECOME AN AMERICAN!  God Bless America- and God bless you Nat!  Love Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Valuable resource of Judaism news summaries:  http://ng2000.com/ng2000bb/YaBB.pl?num=1221635611