Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Yerba Mate':good for you: would you drink it?: it helps save rain forest people


Google assembled these pictures


Yerba Mate: Guayaki Company


Would you drink a tea if you knew it helps the people in the rainforest sustain themselves and keep the rainforest intact? Yerba mate does that and Guayaki writes in its' tea boxes about the work that their company does with the rainforest and its' people.It uses the second largest rainforest in Paraguay. The amount of antioxcidants is huge; much larger than in other drinks.


This is another link which shows that Argentenians also drink the Herba mate' in those gourds with the family all around them! It has become avery social drink for sharing with friend and family.


So tell us ; would you try it?


nat


http://www.argentinacafe.com/Background/argentina-yerba-mate.htm


http://www.travelsinparadise.com/gearreviews/health/nutrition/yerbamate.html


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure, I'll try just about anything that's not immoral or illegal...hmmm let's make that I'll try anything!
It's good to see you online again
Love,
Marti

Anonymous said...

I'd research it first, but I'd drink it if it really does help them & my body.
Of course, I'm not much of a tea or coffee drinker...I prefer diet sodas...think they could come up with one of those healthy & helpful for the rain people? ;)
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Sure... I would try it...

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I am a tea lover, but primarily of the genuine tea plants, not the teas made of other plants.   Any plant is biologically active -- not all are good reactions for every person.  Knowledge is wisdom when it comes to supplements and herbs.  I sue plenty of supplements but I do extensive research on them before ingesting them.  There are now PDR's for herbs and supplements with accurate information from the leading world authority on such -- the German E Commission.
I wouldn't drink a tea just to spend the money on it before I thoroughly researched its safety and possible adverse effects.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

I am a tea lover and I have heard of this tea. I am game for drinling it.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I havne't heard anything about it...would have to have someone I know probably try it first and let me know what they thought about it.
http://blog.myspace.com/poptartcoco

Anonymous said...

Hi Nat,thanks for stopping by...your son should try to visit Egypt and of course South Africa which has the following major ctites-Cape Town, Port Elizabeth or Durban in that order.Take care, Shauneen

Anonymous said...

 I would probably try it if it was not harmful and helped me stay awake all night,


                 Julie